Wednesday, August 29, 2012

First Day of School

I got this idea for a First Day of School Interview from Carissa at 1plus1plus1equals1.net.  You can see her interviews with her kids here.

I copied her format exactly, right down to the questions she asked. You can click on their blog names below to see the answers my children gave.

Princess



Little Man


Pookie



Here are some other pictures I got of them together.



The start to our school year has gone much better than I expected. We have already had a meltdown or two, but they were over quickly. And they are enjoying their curriculum changes, which makes the outlook for this year very bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome, but moderated to prevent ads from showing up as comments. It may take a short while for your comment to be visible.