Friday, September 3, 2010

Overwhelmed

I have seen this word on blogs and facebook updates a lot lately, and I feel that way right now. I have been reminded of a saying, “It’s not what you do that makes you tired, but what you don’t do” (Donna Otto.) There is a lot I haven’t been doing lately: planning, prioritizing, focusing, eating, sleeping…these things really are exhausting me. After I posted last week, I was out of commission for a few days as a result of an inner ear infection, complete with flu-like symptoms combined with feelings of vertigo. Not fun. I am just trying to get back to my normal self now.

I am also trying to get a handle on exactly what NEEDS to happen, and what I am just wasting my time on. We shall see how that unfolds in the weeks to come. For now, I think I am going to kick back, relax, and wade through the mountains of paper in my office so that my space can be a little more organized for all the other stuff I need to do in here. Hopefully, I will then be able to finally post all the wonderful things that have been going on with school the last few weeks. It really has been wonderful…and I have some great quotes from the kids I have been saving up, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome, but moderated to prevent ads from showing up as comments. It may take a short while for your comment to be visible.